After you've completed sign up, you'll be automatically logged into the app and you will have access to all databases. You will be able to see the summary page for the last 100 entries and use the social share buttons. You will receive an email containing all your details should you need to refer back to them later. If you wish to upgrade, please click the upgrade button (top right). This will take you to the checkout where you can pay by credit card on a monthly recurring fee (annual contract). Please note that upgrading can take up to 24 hours to be activated and that you will be contacted by email with further information regarding how to add additional users. If you wish to pay by bank transfer instead of credit card, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- 2. Your login may only be used by one person.
- 3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service.
- 4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted.
- 5. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
Terms of Service
By using Triz Cogentus ("Service") (Service provided under the "Idea Catalog" name), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Cogentus Consulting Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- 1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 2. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- 4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- 5. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 1. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- 2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- 3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 4. You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 7. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
- (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations
- (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 8. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- (i) the use or the inability to use the service;
- (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- 9. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 10. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- 1. This website and its content is protected under international copyright law. These include, but are not limited to, the United States and United Kingdom copyrights.
- 2. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents on this website in any form is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, framing, inline linking, mirroring, or by any information storage, website or retrieval system without express written permission from the Company.